A group dedicated to conservation and education
Invites You to go on a Free
Natural Gems Auto Tour
For Families and the Public, in your car, at your own pace!
Choose any or all of 6 special natural sites in Saugeen area
Members of Saugeen Nature will be hosting each site
to inform and help you enjoy each unique area:
- Schmidt Lake: boardwalk and lookout on a bog, special plants
- Saugeen Rotary Trail: forest, meadow, cattail swamp, birds
- Sulphur Spring: spring, bog, wildlife area, picnic & playground
- Allan Park Pond & Forest: tall grass prairie, forest hike, picnic
- Kinghurst Nature Reserve: old growth forest, ferns, snakes
- Bells Lake: canoe, wetland plants, birds, frogs and fishing
- Saturday, Sept. 19, 2015
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wear your outdoor gear, bring binoculars and a drink.
For more info, maps and directions: www.saugeenfieldnaturalists.com