Thursday night’s strong show of support for the OSFN to formally defend the habitat of piping plovers, along with conservation of dune ecology was very inspiring!
This is a Call to Action!
What if every one of us took a few minutes to send messages to all members of South Bruce Peninsula council?
Not just the mayor….
Copy your letter to
- the MNRF Minister Nathalie Des Rosiers (NDesRosiers.mpp.CO@liberal.ola.org),
- more MNRF contacts (scroll down for a list!)
- our MPP Bill Walker (email@example.com),
- our MP Larry Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- our premier Kathleen Wynne (email@example.com),
- everyone who could possibly induce Ms. Jackson to do the right thing.
If you have images of the habitat destruction, attach those too!
If this bulldozing isn’t stopped the plovers and the long term health of the beach are in peril.
More MNRF contacts
Hon. Nathalie Des Rosiers | Minister | 416-314-2301 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Thornton | Deputy Minister | 416-314-2150 | email@example.com
Shawn Carey | District Manager | Southern District 704-725-7561 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Owen Sound Field Office
Tracy Allison | Resources Management Supervisor | 519-371-6751 | email@example.com
Kathy Dodge | Management Biologist | 519-371-8422 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jody Scheifley | Management Biologist | 519-371-8471 | email@example.com
Craig Todd | Partnership Specialist | 519-371-8465 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Dykxhoorn | Resource Managment Technician | 519-371-8468 | email@example.com