Ontario Phragmites Working Group Meeting, Jan 17th
Janice Gilbert, our speaker from November 2016, passed along this information about a Phragmities Workshop (an email from Kellie Sherman). This looks like a great followup for anyone wanted more detail on the Phragmites situation:
Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
Apologies for the delay on getting this information to you, as we just confirmed a venue for the meeting. Details below:
- The meeting will take place on January 17th from 10 am until 4 pm.
- The meeting will be held at the Waterloo Royal Canadian Legion – 316 Marsland Drive, Waterloo, ON, N2J 3Z1
- There will be lunch available. The lunch will consist of assorted sandwiches (egg salad, ham, roast beef, etc.), pickle tray, light desserts and coffee. There is also a pub-style food venue in the hall above us for people to purchase something on their own. I will be bringing an additional veggie tray, but unfortunately, we don’t have many options for specific diet requirements. If you are interested in this lunch, please reply to this email indicating so no later than January 10th. If you wish to bring your own lunch, you may do so.
- Attached is a draft agenda for the day. We will send a final copy next week.
- If you plan on still attending this meeting, please reply to this email indicating so, also no later than January 10th.
- Parking is free. If the parking is fairly full by the time you arrive, you may park in the surrounding parking lots.
If anyone has any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
There’s at least one local planning to attend. Anyone interested can be connected to arrange car-pooling, contact email@example.com.